Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Vampire Diaries Season 3 - Opinions



Despite the fact I cried almost at all the episodes from this season I will cry at the end too, as Elena promised us a tragic ending.






I am displeased with the series. I wanted more episodes. I need at leas two for week to survive. I love their life. Although it's tough and there are a lot of sacrifices to be made, it's very interesting. This break they had for an entire month almost got me killed. And I don't expect the episode that's coming, because it's about the past. The past stays in the past, I want to know what will Elena and Damon do in the future.




We all got the point Damon was a bad boy for a long time, and Stefan had the ripper soul for a time too, but now I want to meet with their present life. I want to know how the tension between Elena and Damon will get, I need the consequences for their first real kiss!!!! And I need them to be close to reality, because as we all noticed there's a strong chemistry between her and the Prince of Darkness. 






Stefan is cool when he is bad, but if he becomes good again and will be with Elena, AGAIN, god that will be boring as hell (expect for the part that hell is not boring, but let's suppose it is). Their relationship is uninteresting because Stefan doesn't do anything. He just loves her and saves her. Damon's got charm and I like his spirit of adventure. Stefan is just numb, like a broken statue that sometimes moves mechanically. This season he had a better image though.






At first, I didn't like him, but how could I resist such a bad boy that loves and hates his family at the same time, that would kill everyone and yet you wouldn't know if he'd cry after or not. It's about Klaus. His personality convinced me he can make a good appearance for the story. His love for Caroline is also interesting. Until now we all liked Tyler for her, but now I'm starting to have doubts. They make such a hot love triangle! I love vampires with power, and Klaus got a lot! Although he becomes kind of soft lately, showing his human side, shows us that no vampire, not even Damon can resist the human's emotions and character. 




His brother, Elijah is a good friend for everyone. He looks like he has a stone instead of a head, but his emotions and thinking shows us he is not stupid. And here's a strong point for him: he's not a fool, like Klaus who didn't have any ideas about his mother's plans. Elijah suspected in his own way that things are not in a good place. I suppose he will eventually fade away, and in season 4 will be again with the main characters, without the originals. Maybe Klaus will stick around. 






Now, moving further, who I think would've had a great appearance is Kol. Although he has few lines to say, I can see that strong personality and stubbornness behind those wild eyes. He likes to have fun, and a lot! Like Damon used to. I believe he would make a strong rival. But looks like he seems without much power in the series although he is an original.






Rebekah is my favorite blonde! Caroline's sweet too, but Rebekah's bad, sexy, stubborn and sometimes it feels like she doesn't have a conscience. I like the wildness in her heart and this powerful will of having her family around and killing Elena, who let's face it: she is responsible for everything bad that is happening. But I will forgive her because she's beautiful and has a strong charming connection with Damon. Rebekah has some link with Damon, too, but in a way that doesn't involve serious relationships, thank god.




I know I talked a lot about the originals, but there is nothing interesting here despite them and well the bond between Elena and Damon. I'm not waiting for the finale, because I don't want it to end. It's too good to wait another summer for just an episode a week. I need MORE.




Here's an interesting link to a very good Delena story. It's not made by me, but if you like them, you'll fall in love with this little part of the unknown love of Elena and Damon.
http://ladysybilla.com/official-blog/tag/ian-somerhalder/  - Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment