Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Hugs

 


Sooo... I've been hugging my kitchen's doors and fridge for a long time now. I'm a totally fridge huger! Well, it gets in my way. I'm the one walking straight here! Show some respect fridge and doors!




Ok, I know this has been tough for everyone, but a little hug/crash into objects can do good. I mean it! Don't need to laugh, but you see it's like talking to a friend and hugging him. You hug your friends, right? So why not hug the fridge, that provides food, which is super important? Why not hug the doors that feel alone when you're not eating in the kitchen... I'm joking here, by the way.




The point is, don't hug things or if you do, don't brag about it like I'm doing here. It's just that it has been a long time since I haven't been writing on the blog, and I have some stuff to tell, but I don't know how. When I'm away from the computer I have these amazing ideas and when I finally get home, I forget how I want to say them...




Well, tough or not, I'll try to stop hugging things. At least I'll pretend to? ^_^ Ok, you can't tell me this never happened to you by accident! 



No comments:

Post a Comment