Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Paralyzing the mind

 


You have your mind set on your goal. The only image that lies behind the stage is making you numb. Without moving, without making a sound you crawl into darkness to search just for light. As you lose yourself deeper you believe you've found it: the dream, the light, the end of the tunnel, but it's another illusion that will make you feel more nervous.


I am paralyzing the mind with poisonous thoughts. The horror of losing what I never had is slowly taking control and it invades my dreams, my vision, my judgement, everything that one can think of. Is even making fake memories of the real ones. I am paralyzing the mind with pure evil and with some songs that awake a monster in the soul.


I am listening to evidence of the dead to fill the empty holes in my heart. They say to stop, to live the life I have and they lost and then they send unclear messages for me to try to understand and after I achieve my creepy goal, they stare into my mind directly like a disease that never leaves. I love the shadows, I love the feeling that makes me think I'm not alone in my mind.


You're still searching for light in the depth of darkness, you're still hoping to see the end of all the suffering, to find peace. But what made you think there is light in my mind? Get out; it's time to stop the disease from spreading.


1 comment:

  1. Paralyzing the mind, such of beautiful words to describe it and yes, it exists in all of us, the darkness of our thoughts. Long time no see. We do have a new article for September, 2012. When you have a chance come to visit Regards,

    http://www.pfinusa.com/PDF/What%20Foreigners%20Need%20to%20Know%20to%20Protect%20Themselves%20during%20Employment%20in%20USA.pdf

    ReplyDelete