Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Secret




Not about a TV series, not about music, not about my or your heart, but a documentary (or book, whatever version you prefer). Yeap, the biggest and the greatest documentary of all: The Secret.



I said once that it doesn't work, that I don't understand it. Actually, it was just a matter of time. When you're waiting for a wonder, it's always about time. And as many say: time doesn't forgive. It may forget in my opinion, but it never forgives. The moment you lost, is lost forever, as long as you're dead.



Yeah, I'm being sarcastic here. Everything you want you can get it, but you have to really want it and be sure about your dream. I am the pessimistic type, I have to admit, and I have been for a long time. But I cannot disagree with my power of will. I mean it. To stand up after every time you fall you need to be willing to start over again. To do that you need power, a lot of it. It's best if it comes from the inside, but outside reasons are good too.



So you want something really bad? Fight for it, no matter the time, the difficulties you face. You can really achieve a dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment